The Black Forest is a region still full of family farms where sustainability matters a lot. Our unique recipes are based on high-quality ingredients at consistently high quality. That's why we buy from select, certified suppliers and verify regionality based on proof of product origin and the most stringent quality guidelines. Combined with our more than 50 years of experience in confectionery and one of the most state-of-the-art production facilities, we are able to create our delicious cakes, gateaux and cupcakes in the top quality that you can rely on.
Our products do not contain celery, sesame, mustard, crustaceans, fish or molluscs. We also do not use soya products of any kind.
To protect the health of our customers, our primary packaging is made entirely from fresh fibres without any proportion of recycled products. This enables us to exclude the risk of mineral oil entering the food packaging.
Certified suppliers only
Transparent delivery and production chains
Natural ingredients only
Safe foodstuffs as the top priority
- 100 % traceability of all products and ingredients
- Production methods that keep environment impacts to a minimum
- Use of reusable containers and silos
- No flavourings (only natural aromas, where needed)
- No declarable colourants
- No preservatives or flavour enhancers
- Only whole eggs from cage-free poultry farming
- No hydrogenated fats or oils
- Only dairy products from German farms
- Only cream with at least 30% fat content. No gene technology, guaranteed.