We offer you
safe, interesting and varied training in a well-organised, successful family enterprise in the growth market of frozen foods.
Our industrial management assistants are all-rounders and work on varied tasks in different areas, such as Personnel, Procurement, Sales, Reception, Customer Services, Marketing, Production as well as Finance and Accounting.
Gain a first insight into the world of work during a student internship.
Pfalzgraf is a slice of the Black Forest.
As as genuine family company, we produce exclusively in the Black Forest - 100 percent made in Germany. We intentionally prioritise regional products and producers because we want to use sustainable solutions.
We meet our responsibility towards the environment and society by having one of the most state-of-the-art, resource-friendly production facilities in Europe, a place where handicraft and high-tech meet.
- Dual training takes three years.
- 1.5 days per week at a professional college
- Set-offs and reduced hours are possible
In addition to your lessons every day, you will be working on smaller projects, e.g. in teams. This prepares trainees for everyday working life while strengthening methodical social competence.
Performance is measured regularly through written assignments and interim and final examinations.
The professional college lessons take place at the Eduard-Spranger School in Freudenstadt.
After your training, it is highly likely that we will offer you the opportunity to stay on.
- Good average educational attainment, university-entrance qualification or 'Abitur'.
- You are able to take the initiative and willing to work hard
- You are responsible and able to work in a team
- You are interested in business processes
- You are friendly and reliable